What is okex? How to Earn From Okex
Today we are going to be doing a beginner's review of okay OKEX.COM
this is going to be a tutorial and review of the exchange going over everything
you see on the screen and just give you guys an overview of how to use ok OKEX.COM
again this is for beginners out there so people that really haven't used an
exchange yet this is the video for you and at a later date I will be uploading
a more in-depth tutorial guide as to what every button means all that sort of
stuff so stay tuned for that video but today
we are going to be starting out by looking at the home screen here now I already
am logged into my account at okOKEX.COM so go ahead and either create an account
or login to your account and once you have done so go ahead and get yourself on
this screen so once you're on the screen as you can see up here we do have a
handful of different news going on with ok OKEX.COM this is where you will see
all of the announcements all of the sort of events going on with okex.
They will be right up here right down here we do have
different price indexes for Bitcoin if there I am litecoin. Bitcoin cash Neos.
we have all the new tokens listed down here I do like that ok X list their new
tokens on the front page just to show everyone that they are keeping up to date
with projects and they are consistently listing new crypto currencies out there
it is great to see that they do list new crypto currencies quite often because
it can get old when you are looking for a crypto currency that you're really
raving to get and you can't get it on a reputable exchange but of course ok OKEX.COM
is a reputable exchange and they do consistently list new projects right down
here they do offer custom customer to customer trading spot and margin trading
futures contract trading and perpetual swaps right down here you can download
their different clients with that's iOS Android Mac or windows and over here
this is where you can find very valuable information involving the company
there's social media customer support about them all that sort of stuff so
coming back up to the top here we are going to be starting from the right and
going to the left for this video right up here at the right you can change
between different languages so if you don't speak English you can change to
espanol Japanese Chinese etc right here they do have a notifications tab this
is where they list all their different announcements so whenever you log into
your account you can just hover over this and get a quick overview of what has
been updated what has been added what has been changed to ok OKEX.COM right
here you can also get a QR code or download the clients directly it is a good
idea to download the clients so you know that you are going on to the correct
exchange there are a lot there are a lot of phishing exchanges out there and ok
OKEX.COM just wants to make sure that you're coming to the proper exchange so
you don't risk getting your account hacker do stolen right here they do have
their social medias listed out direct link to all of their social medias under
the person and the drop down arrow we do have very valuable information under
the profile settings tab this is where you can review your email your passwords
your account security all that good stuff kyc verification fee schedule tear this
where you can see your current fee rates for your account between different markets
API information support tab if you have any questions that's where you want to go
and of course logging out to your account make sure you always log out of your
account every time you are done using ok OKEX.COM and never ever just walk away
from your computer or your mobile device with your exchange account open under
the assets tab this is where all of your money is going to be moving and
grooving under the asset stab we have my assets deposit withdraw transfer
savings customer to customer spot futures perpetual swaps and mining if we go
ahead and click on my assets an overview of what is going on so under this tab we
could see my total net value that is my total value on this account amongst all
of these different trading accounts right here and right here and it's
currently point zero three for Bitcoin my funding account is a little bit lower
than this because I did transfer $100 to my spot in margin trading account as
you can see right here we transferred 100 USD T worth over to that account and
as you guys can see here this is where your deposit and withdraw so if you are
new to okay OKEX.COM you can click on this button or the button and it will
bring you to the deposit page as you can see I do have a history here of when I
deposited 300 USD and the date I did so and address it came from right up here
we have the different tokens we could choose in between so if I didn't want to deposit
Bitcoin I will click on Bitcoin I get my address and I also get a QR code here
and I can deposit Bitcoin onto this count going to the withdraw tab as you guys
can see they do give you four different steps you need to complete before you
can withdraw from your account verification setup SMS or Google Authenticator I
personally recommend using Google Authenticator because SIM swapping is still a
trend in the crypto currency space and the last thing you want is to be sim
swapped and lose your account and your crypto currencies but also Google
Authenticator does have its cons because if you do lose your phone you do have
to go through support because you cannot access your Google Authenticator if
you don't have your phone so pros and cons to that but I am I personally would
prefer Google Authenticator over SMS any day binding email connect your email
and set up funds password as well so you will set up a direct password to your funding
account which is your wallet in order to withdraw from your account you do need
to enter that password every single time under the transfers tab you can
transfer in between different trading accounts right here I am currently if I
go over to USD because that's what I have on this account and my funding
account I can transfer funds from my funding account to any other account right
here so for example if I did want to transfer to my spot account I could
transfer will do 10USD T for the sake of this video confirm and it was a
success as you can see I did just transfer 10 USD T and also a hundred not too
long ago as well so coming right down here under trading accounts this is where
you can view your values for each and every trading account and other accounts
as well they do offer savings and they also offer mining and staking on ok OKEX.COM
so coming over to the markets tab under the markets tab actually going to this
three line these three lines right here this is where you can look over all the
other products that okex.com offers they offer nodes prime investors they have
a referral program their own mobile wallet and pooling as well so if you do
want to dive into any of their other products go ahead and go to this tab and
it'll navigate you to a different URL under the markets tab as you can see on
the screen we do have spot features perpetual swaps in X index and favorites we
can just navigate through all of the different crypto currencies the price
movements 24-hour volume all that good stuff and you can also go directly to
the charts trading and full screen so if you do see a crypto currency you're
interested in and you are under the spot and you want to go to the spot market
you can simply go ahead and click on the trade button. and it will bring it you
right there so coming to the customer to customer tab this is a really cool
feature that not lot of exchanges offer
this is a way to buy different crypto currencies and sell different crypto currencies
directly to another customer so for example we are on the buy section right now
as you can see we are attempting to buy big and these are all different
customers selling Bitcoin at their own given price so you get to choose your
own price you wish to sell at the amount you are trying to sell and the amount
that the individual can purchase so as of right now you can also purchase with
a leap a We Chat and debit right here these are I'm sorry a bank your bank
account these are your three options to purchase directly from another customer
so this is sort of just a way of purchasing directly with another customer
instead of going through a platform for example like coin base or something
like that this is a phenomenal option to consider using as you can see here
this individual is allowing you to purchase with all three different payment
methods and then of course if we want to sell these are all the people that are
attempting to purchase Bitcoin and we could sell our Bitcoin to that individual
so this is a really cool feature that is not offered in many other places so
definitely check it out if you want to have an easy on-ramp onto this exchange
and into the crypto currency space next up under the spots tab we have spot
trading and margin trading under the spot trading tab as you guys can see is
your traditional exchange you have all the different crypto currencies right
here all the different pairings and the percentages you have trading activities
whether you have open orders or your account history up here you have the different
markets you have the USD market the okex market which is their own crypto currency
and the Bitcoin market as well so right here they do have a little moon this
allows you to go into night-night mode so I'm going to use a night mode for the
rest of this video just because it's easier on the eyes and you can follow my mouse
a little better but obviously we have our lovely charts right here we can go
full screen if we wish to do so as well and this gives us a little better overview
of what's going on with the mark the market we could also add different
indicators different time frames all that sort of stuff you have the depth
ratio chart right here you have the sell orders the buy orders the middle the
current price right here in the middle right down here we are currently on the
lite coin to Bitcoin market so I'm trying to buy lite coin right now I could do
that with the limit advanced limit market stop limit trail iceberg and tea whop
I will be of course going into detail on all these in my advanced tutorial
video my more in depth tutorial video so stay tuned for that video and you can
purchase like coin right here they do give you a dollar a u.s. dollar value
which I do I really do appreciate and they also do have this bar right here
where you can just two 25 50 75 or 100 percent of your current funds we are in
the light coin of Bitcoin market so I don't have any Bitcoin on this account
but if we do go to the USD T market and we go to Bitcoin it will allow me to
move this cursor as you've seen now so if I do want to I currently have a
hundred and ten USD on my spot market trading account so I could purchase up to
a hundred and ten USD T on this account that's the current price I'm purchasing
at with the limit order and that's the current amount of Bitcoin I would
receive so if I wanted to purchase will do 25 percent and I pressed by as you
can see I get a little success up there and I do not have a pending order I'm
assuming that means my order went through automatically so no pending order and
under the passed orders as you can see I have my order right here and my status
is that it was filled so I did just receive my Bitcoin I just received point zero
three one Bitcoin from that purchase and the same applies with the sell if I do
want to sell 100% of the Bitcoin I just purchased which is currently 27.4 USD. I
could do 100 percent and sell at the limit price I just got the success if I go
over to pending orders it is currently pending still so the order is attempting
to be filled and then it also shows a filled ratio so if it's partially filled
this percentage would change and then it will go over to the past orders later
on once it is complete over here this is just all of the transactions this is
not to beneficial to most traders I mean if you're a day trader it could be beneficial
or just to see who's buying or selling more frequently but in the grand scheme
that's not too beneficial they also offer margin trading on this exchange as
well let's go back over to the more generic exchange right here as you guys can
see we went to full screen that's what brought us to all the fun features that
we just saw but right here this is more a more of a beginner friendly user
experience so you can use this exchange there's it's nothing different compared
to the one we were just looking at when it comes to buying and selling but as
you guys can see my pending order is still here and my past order is not there
because we are on a different market we're on like coin a Bitcoin right now so
if we do go back up here and we go to margin trading you can go into the margin
trading which is a little bit different we're not going to be going into too
much detail but they do offer 5x margin trading on ok OKEX.COM as well and then
if we go to derivatives we have perpetual swaps and futures so let's start with
features as you can see the futures exchange is relatively the same as well we
do have a couple more buttons up here as you can see the margin mode fixed
across we have the long leverage mode where you can adjust our leverage all the
way to a hundred and we have the short leverage mode where we can adjust to 100
like X as well so futures trading does offer a handful of different features
compared to just purchasing a crypto currency directly and then we could also
go to the full screen chart which again would bring us to the chart with a
little more information and as you can see we can open a short open along and
of course close a short and close along as well so again guys I will be going into more detail as to what all of
this down here means what open and opening long and short means in my in-depth
tutorial video coming out very soon and that's that this is the futures exchange
for ok OKEX.COM we can also go to the perpetual as well under derivatives and
you get the same exact thing again with some different information over here
compared to the spot market and active perpetual swap trading right here as
well so that is the ok OKEX.COM crypto currency exchange and derivatives platform
it is really easy to navigate guys once you get on here and just mess around a
little bit go through all the different tabs just get yourself familiar with
the exchange I seriously don't think you will have any issues at all again I
will be releasing a in-depth video going over really everything you need to
know about OKEX.COM when it comes to their different markets and all the
different buttons whether that's in the derivatives futures market or the spot
margins market.
Click here for video guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta7nAn3jedY
Comments
Post a Comment